Friday, May 24, 2013

Chocolove Chocolate

I really like Chocolove Chocolate. It comes in a wrapper that looks like a love letter, thus the name, Chocolove and each chocolate bar has a love poem printed on the inside of the wrapper, which is kind of fun to read to your friends. The chocolate is of really good quality and is available in lots of different flavors, from milk chocolate hazelnut to 70% cacao dark chocolate. Some of my favorites are the dark chocolate peppermint, which is very minty and refreshing, the dark chocolate raspberry, which I think has a really good combination of flavors, and the milk chocolate pretzel, which everyone in my family (including my mom, who's from Germany) agreed was delicious. Chocolove is made in Boulder, Colorado, but the chocolate itself is made from Belgium chocolate made with African cocoa beans. It is available at a little fancier grocery stores such as Kowalski's, Lund's, and Whole Foods. Another thing that I like about it is that it is a good value for the money, as it only costs about $2.60.

No comments:

Post a Comment